We know how difficult it is to get your charity noticed...
Charity Library - The World's first comprehensive library of charitable organisations
Would your charity like to receive ongoing recognition totally free of charge?
Well look no further than CharityLibrary.co.uk. The site has been designed to offer a fully searchable database of all charities to anyone wishing to get involved in issues relating to the Charity Sector and has no commercial interest.
To register your charity, please go to the above website and click on the link, "Add Your Charity IT's FREE", providing us with all your information:
Charity Name and Number
Website and E-mail Address
Contact Name and Postal Address
Telephone and Fax Numbers
50 Words About Your Charity
- RCVS Knowledge
- Meningitis Research Foundation
- Northumberland Wildlife Trust Ltd
- LUPUS UK
- 2nd New Forest North (Stanley's Own) Scout Group
- National Gulf Veterans and Families Association
- The Association for the Protection of Rural Scotland (APRS)
- The Daphne Jackson Trust
- Cat Chat, the Cat Rescue Resource
- Bristol Hospital Broadcasting Service
- The Mid-Norfolk Railway Preservation Trust