We know how difficult it is to get your charity noticed...
Charity Library - The World's first comprehensive library of charity organisations
Would your charity like to receive ongoing recognition totally free of charge?
Well look no further than CharityLibrary.co.uk. The site has been designed to offer a fully searchable database of all charities to anyone wishing to get involved in issues relating to the Charity Sector and has no commercial interest.
- IcFEM (UK)
- Beat (UK)
- Hyperactive Children's Support Group (UK)
- Good News Family Care (Homes) Ltd
- Habitat For Humanity (GB)
- Hope UK
- Herpes Viruses Association (UK)
- FISU Meditation (UK)
- Global Ecovillage Network (UK)
- Daytrippers (UK)
- Contact the Elderly (UK)
- ERIC, The Children's Bowel and Bladder Charity (UK)