We know how difficult it is to get your charity noticed...
Charity Library - The World's first comprehensive library of charitable organisations
Would your charity like to receive ongoing recognition totally free of charge?
Well look no further than CharityLibrary.co.uk. The site has been designed to offer a fully searchable database of all charities to anyone wishing to get involved in issues relating to the Charity Sector and has no commercial interest. To register your charity, please go to the above website and click on the link, "Add Your Charity IT's FREE", providing us with all your information:
Charity Name and Number
Website and E-mail Address
Contact Name and Postal Address
Telephone and Fax Numbers
50 Words About Your Charity
Help your SEO Quality back links to your web site will help you improve your websites ranking with Google.
Publish your details Help customers find your charity details quick and easily.
Find charities Looking for a particular charity? If so search our database using the search tool. We have over 1755 listings.
- Health in Mind
- King George & Queen's Hospitals Charity
- National Association of Hospital Broadcasting Organisations (UK)
- Narcolepsy UK
- The Mid-Norfolk Railway Preservation Trust
- Marine Conservation Society
- Nurture The Children (FBMADFC) Ltd
- FRAME (Fund for the Replacement of Animals in Medical Experiments)