We know how difficult it is to get your charity noticed...
Charity Library - The World's first comprehensive library of charity organisations
Would your charity like to receive ongoing recognition totally free of charge?
Well look no further than CharityLibrary.co.uk. The site has been designed to offer a fully searchable database of all charities to anyone wishing to get involved in issues relating to the Charity Sector and has no commercial interest.
- Riding For The Disabled Association (UK)
- 3H Fund (UK)
- NADP (National Association of Deafened People)
- Narcolepsy (UK)
- Hampshire Friends with M.E.
- Leicester Animal Aid (UK)
- Margaret Green Animal Rescue (UK)
- Wild Futures (UK)
- London Cycling Campaign (UK)
- Global Ecovillage Network (UK)
- Cat Action Trust 1977
- Care and Relief for the Young (UK)